Table of contents
Chapters 1 through 9 gave a general outline of SoftEther VPN and how to use it. This chapter will thoroughly explain how to actually take that information and apply it to build several different types of VPNs with SoftEther VPN.
- 10.1 Types of VPNs
- 10.2 Common Concepts and Knowledge
- 10.3 Build a PC-to-PC VPN
- 10.4 Build a PC-to-LAN Remote Access VPN
- 10.5 Build a LAN-to-LAN VPN (Using L2 Bridge)
- 10.6 Build a LAN-to-LAN VPN (Using L3 IP Routing)
- 10.7 Mixture of LAN-to-LAN VPN and Remote Access VPN
- 10.8 Build a Large Scale Remote Access VPN Service
- 10.9 Build a Large Scale Virtual Hub Hosting Service
- 10.10 Your Home PC as VPN Relay for Protect WiFi Using
- 10.11 Exploit SecureNAT for Remote Access into Firewall without Any Permission
How to build your VPN network?
The Tutorials page describes how to build some typical examples of VPN networks.